That's it, we've reached around nine days until the beginning of the World Cup. The countdown has begun, and now every country has officially released each final 23-man squad for the World Cup. I chose to give my thoughts on each country, and to make it short, I made it 21 words or less. Why did I choose 21??? Well this summer is the 21st edition of the World Cup so why not.
Uruguay: Luis Suarez and Edison Cavani please show us how dominant y'all can really be
Saudi Arabia: If I can remember at least 5 of the players' names on this team then it'll be a successful summer for me
Russia: This team is good, but not really that good either, but they have home advantage so that could end in their favor.
Portugal: Ronaldo and 22 other bums, with the exception of Bernardo Silva who was one of my favorite players in FIFA 15
Iran: Try not to lose by more than 5 goals each against the two teams listed above, maybe park the bus???
Morocco: Some talented and well-known players, such as Benatia and Real Madrid's Achraf, but aside from that it's pretty uninspiring.
Group A:
Egypt: MOHAMED SALAH PLZ COME BACK WE NEED YOU AHHHUruguay: Luis Suarez and Edison Cavani please show us how dominant y'all can really be
Saudi Arabia: If I can remember at least 5 of the players' names on this team then it'll be a successful summer for me
Russia: This team is good, but not really that good either, but they have home advantage so that could end in their favor.
Group B
Spain: My beloved Chelsea trio of Morata, Alonso, and Pedro didn't make. Flash 2.0 Bellerin didn't make it. Spain is REALLY goodPortugal: Ronaldo and 22 other bums, with the exception of Bernardo Silva who was one of my favorite players in FIFA 15
Iran: Try not to lose by more than 5 goals each against the two teams listed above, maybe park the bus???
Morocco: Some talented and well-known players, such as Benatia and Real Madrid's Achraf, but aside from that it's pretty uninspiring.
Group C:
France: This team is deep and talented. This team is also young and inexperienced, this summer could go many ways. #ZidaneIn
Peru: PAOLO GUERRERO IS PLAYING YES YES YES I'll go buy that jersey immediately thanks
Australia: Tim Cahill is like 40 years old, but he'll probably still start for this possession and defensive minded team
Denmark: Christian Eriksen is really underrated, and this team has a nice balance of veterans and young talent.
Group D
Argentina: Led by the GOAT, this team will have to rely on it's inconsistent attack to lead the way. #FreeIcardi :(
Iceland: If Iceland can recreate some of the magic from Euro 2016, I'll be happy and that's all I want
Croatia: Modric, Rakitic, Nikola Kalinic, Kovacic, Mandzukic, Perisic, and Subasic. Gimme a beat and I can drop a mixtape just naming their best players.
Nigeria: Holy moly they're young and fast and their gear is TOOO clean. I see them struggling against three strong teams.
Group E
Brazil: This team is DIRTY. Led by Neymar and co. This team is likely to make the finals and lift the trophy.
Switzerland: This is a quietly solid team. They have good talent and very strong leadership.
Switzerland: This is a quietly solid team. They have good talent and very strong leadership.
Costa Rica: This team can put up a fight and have another successful showing like in 2014. They need to play fearless to get the job done.
Serbia: Honestly I have no clue what to say, but umm yeah get a point or so. This team is a dark horse tho
Mexico: It's time for Mexican fans to finally trust Osorio. This team is more than capable to qualify to the next round.
Sweden: Zlatan not being called up was the right move for Sweden, but not for the rest of the world
South Korea: Talented squad and can be a surprise in the group.
Serbia: Honestly I have no clue what to say, but umm yeah get a point or so. This team is a dark horse tho
Group F
Germany: Easily the front-runners to win the World Cup again. Best team out there. Still don't get why Sane didn't make itMexico: It's time for Mexican fans to finally trust Osorio. This team is more than capable to qualify to the next round.
Sweden: Zlatan not being called up was the right move for Sweden, but not for the rest of the world
South Korea: Talented squad and can be a surprise in the group.
Group G
England: This team needs hope desperately. A solid performance led by Harry Kane and other young Lions could do exactly that
Panama: They finally made their first World Cup ever, and they should just enjoy the ride.
Tunisia: MASSIVE respect for Tunisian players who are competing while celebrating Ramadan and fasting. I can't imagine the sacrifice it must be.
Belgium: Dark Horse candidates once again. Third time's the charm right???
Group H
Poland: I am awfully excited to see Robert Lewandowski tear it up this summer not even kidding
Senegal: This team is REALLY fast and good. They also have Sadio Mane ...
Japan: Japan is a consistent team with talent and quality players. Can prove to be a tough opponent throughout the group stage.
Colombia: If we don't win the World Cup behind James' brilliance and Falcao's complete AMAZINGNESS then I'll be quite disappointed.
All jokes aside, Colombia has a talented team mixed with players from 2014's run. This team looks to find an identity and a style of play, while having stars such as Cuadrado, James Rodriguez, and Falcao in the attack.
Comments
Post a Comment